A 2nd Birthday Tea Party... {Invites}

1.11.2010

In a week from today, Brennah will be 2... Wow... I can hardly believe it... I'm sure that every mother says this... but... Where has the time gone? On Saturday, we will host our families and closest friends to help us celebrate the wonderful little girl that the Lord has given us... And we're having a tea party... I can hardly wait... So this week, my mind is on little girls, birthday parties and tea party goodies!

The invites for Brennah's second birthday party from "Belle and Boo"

Brennah's second birthday card from "Belle and Boo"

2 comments:

  1. Little girls birthday parties must be just one of the very best parties to plan ever! Pink, balloons, ribbons... wish I could help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Cassie... You would be such a huge help!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails