Happy Birthday Brennah!

1.18.2011

Today, my first baby turns three... These past three years have been the best of my life... From the time I was a little girl, as cliche as it sounds, all I ever really wanted was to be a mother... It didn't come easy... And as I look back on the Lord's sometimes difficult providences for us on our journey to parenthood, I find such joy in realizing that He had Brennah, and Brennah only in mind for us... We needed her and she needed us... For those of you that know my little girl, you know how much she loves life... She is full of laughter, drama and joy... She truly lives life to the fullest... And she fills our lives with more happiness than I could ever have hoped for! Happy Birthday dear Brennah! We love you more than you will ever know and pray that the Lord will continue to bless you in the years to come!

3 comments:

  1. I can so relate to your heartfelt post! Even as a child myself, when people asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I couldn't think of anything I wanted more than to be a mom! My children are all grown now and I'm enjoying being a Gramma, but raising my girls were the happiest years of my life! Treasure every moment! The years fly by!
    Happy Birthday, Brennah!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brennah! May your day be magical and full of happy memories for you and all your family.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so precious! Happy Birthday, Brennah! I hope you all have a wonderful day of celebration :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails