Life on Film {Britain Lake}

9.04.2012

It's a big day here today... My baby, who's not really a baby anymore, goes to school for the first time today... I am so happy for her... She's been so eager and excited to go to school... And I am so thankful that we get to send her to a school we fully trust and believe in... Where the truth that we are teaching her at home, the truth of God's Word that she hears faithfully each week, will be honoured and affirmed... I'm amazed at how quickly the last four and a half years have passed... And I can hardly believe that today, I need to let her go a little... I'll miss my girl... But this is the beginning... The beginning of the roots and wings... And with that, I leave you with a few treasured images from our overnight getaway to Jay's parents cottage on Britain Lake...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails